What is IAM?
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is essentially the way in which you ensure that the right people have access to the appropriate data at the right time.
Why is IAM important for local government organisations?
Local councils are confronted with the challenge of managing thousands of citizens and employees who expect fast, efficient delivery of public sector services. Strong management of identities and access is paramount to ensuring secure and seamless services and maximising public safety.
What are the benefits of IAM for local government?
- Defence against evolving threats e.g. ransomware
- Reporting and audit
- Optimisation of user experience
- Secure and seamless on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Elimination of human error and administrative delays
- Centralisation of IT infrastructure